The Best Office Furniture in Pakistan
Every office needs some furniture in order to provide proper workplace to the workers. Office furniture may include tables, chairs, cabinets and other items.
As the nature of office furniture is different as compared to home furniture, so are unlikely to find these furniture items at every other furniture showroom.
Executive Office Furniture
While procuring furniture for your office, you need to remain heedful towards your requirements. Buy the furniture that caters to the need of your office. Moreover, you should never buy low quality items that would not remain in use in the longer run because you cannot afford to change office furniture after a short time period.
In similitude to other furniture items, the price of office furniture also varies according to the features, design and quality of material used in manufacturing.
Modern Office Furniture at Apnafurniture.PK
It is difficult to spare time out of the busy routines and find furniture in different markets. At Apnafurniture.pk, you can browse a variety of office furniture design which are available for sale by different dealers. We have also mentioned contact details of the sellers with every listing. Here on this website, you can also confirm prices of different items. We request you to mention Apnafurniture.pk while contacting any dealer.
TIPS TO MANAGE YOUR OFFICE WORKSTATION
Here are some important tips that can be practices to manage your office workstation in the most effective manner possible:
- If you use the phone a lot, use the headset to avoid cradling the phone on your shoulder
- Keep elbows at a 90-degree angle, with elbows close to the body and forearms parallel to the floor
- Use a keyboard or mouse that is ergonomically correct
- Keep the mouse close to the keyboard to minimize reaching
- Position top of monitor at eye level, directly in front of your body, about an arm’s length from your eyes
- Tilt the monitor or adjust lighting to avoid glare
- Adjust the height of the chair so the knees and hips are at 90 degrees.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor. Use a footrest if your feet don’t reach the floor
OFFICE FURNITURE DESIGN
With the right setup, you can make any space into a functioning office in no time.
- Use wall storage such as racks and display shelves to take up less space than filing cabinets
- Create more room for working by using a pull-out desk – put it away when you are done
- Make the most of awkward corner spaces with an L shaped desk.
You spend most of your day in the office, so you must invest in quality office furniture and equipment.
- Buy chairs that are comfy and support your back. Good seating is a must when it comes to productivity
- Position your desk in a light area. Research has shown exposure to daylight while working makes your more active and improves sleep quality
- Use mobile furniture to locate your office to a desired location when working – once done, store your portable furniture out of the way
- Pick office furniture that blends in with rest of the décor
- You may also use curtains or dividers to make your office spacious when required
- Examine your working area and remove any distractions that may have crept in. Add a “Do not disturb” sign to your office door when required
- Do not forget the finer details. Add plants. According to a research, plants can help enhance concentration and improve productivity
- Dedicate a comfy space away from the workspace for activities such as reading and thinking
OFFICE FURNITURE STORES
Here on Apnafurniture.pk, you will find a whole lot of office furniture stores in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and other cities of Pakistan. Office furniture can be a big investment, especially for newer businesses. So make the right choice to avoid any untoward circumstances in the future.
OFFICE FURNITURE FOR SALE
According to a research, ergonomic furniture can improve performance by 10 – 15%. It has also been noted that almost 90% of the employees displayed dissatisfaction with their workplace environment, as proper ergonomics was not in place. Furthermore, according to a report, comfortable workstations can increase job satisfaction as much as 24%.
An office space that is comfortable and pleasing removes lethargy and inspires employees. An office that features eye-catching furniture is far more likely to stimulate creativity.
Hence, when buying office furniture for sale in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad or any other city, make sure you are taking the right decision that will end up boosting up your employees’ performance and strengthen the professional environment in your office.
Office furniture Lahore
As discussed earlier, the trend of buying office furniture online is increasing with the passage of time. People in Lahore are searching furniture on internet and this is backed by authentic data.
Search queries for office furniture Lahore increased 49.15% in one year from November 2016 to October 2017, according to Google.
When we analysed the data for the last three years, the figures were even interesting. As per the stats provided by Google, searches for office furniture Lahore increased 126% in just three years from November 2014 to October 2017.
This clearly shows that the trend of buying furniture products online is picking up gradually, and we expect to see further escalation in this trend in the time to come.
Office furniture Islamabad
We even analysed the federal capital and found positive results, which makes us believe that people in Islamabad are no less different when it comes to buying furniture online.
As per the search trend data meticulously maintained by Google, searches for office furniture Islamabad increased 23% in the last one year. Although, this percentage is not synonymous with what we witnessed in case of Lahore, but the trend seems to be satisfactory.
On the other hand, search queries for office furniture Islamabad increased 82% in three years from November 2014 to October 2017. However, it is clearly evident that the growth rate is less than what we saw in Lahore.
Office furniture Karachi
The city of lights, Karachi, also showed noteworthy trends for office furniture. According to the figures provided by Google, search queries for office furniture Karachi increased 51% in just one year from November 2016 to October 2017 – almost 2% more than that in Lahore and 28% more than that in Islamabad.
And when we analysed the data for three years from November 2014 to October 2017, the results were not really impressive, compared to Lahore. During the said period, searches for office furniture Karachi increased only 84%, which means that Lahore remained ahead of Karachi by 42%.